bf

Friday 22 May 2015

Summary and Itinerary of My Taiwan Trip with my Senior citizens parents : Taipei, Taichung and Shinshe




The itinerary is a bit boring for the young people. However, this is to catered to my simple and elderly parents. Comfort and stress free trip is the key thing and also have to bring them to where they like to go. Cafe hopping and Wufenpo was out. :(


Taipei


Check in at our hotel. Just above the station.
New and good location.





It is a food street near our hotel with lots of convenience stores.
We made 2 trips here but there is too much food to eat.
 永康街





Lots of food to eat and just beside my hotel









師大夜市 饒河街觀光夜市
One is for the young, one is the food.











Taichung
































our very cool hotel with a slide
 fengchia night market










7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

May I know what month did you visit Taiwan, particularly Xinshe? Is it worth to visit it during March-april?

Thanks much

skyllarck said...

Hi there,

May I know what month did you visit Taiwan, particularly Xinshe? Is it worth to visit it during March-april?

Thanks much

AuntiEtoE said...

Hi.

I visited in the month of November. There was the festival of flowers.

You can still visit some of the other sights.
Other tourist spots people love which I think is more attractive to girls is the shinshe castle and the lavendar cottage.
Some of the fruits and flowers farm but I am not sure what is in seasons in March-April


Some of the places I visited
http://mizztoee.blogspot.sg/search?q=shinshe

Anonymous said...

Hi, may I know which hotel you stay in Taichung?

HowardGrace said...

I wish to express appreciation to you for bailing me out of this type of condition. As a result of surfing throughout the world wide web and getting thoughts that were not powerful, I believed my life was well over. Living devoid of the approaches to the issues you have sorted out through this report is a serious case, as well as those that could have negatively affected my career if I hadn't come across your website. Your own competence and kindness in maneuvering all the pieces was tremendous. I'm not sure what I would have done if I had not come across such a step like this. I'm able to at this point look forward to my future. Thanks a lot so much for your impressive and result oriented guide. I will not think twice to recommend your web blog to anybody who will need guide about this problem. senior trip

Nemaram Punavat said...

Aging population problems in Singapore

Medical Guardian providing services to individuals from all religions and races, including children, families, people with special and healthcare needs and the elderly.

to get more - https://medicalguardian.com.sg/homecare-home-adaption-contractors/

Unknown said...

Hi! Thank you for sharing this very informative post. I'd like to ask when was the exact date you were in Shinshe flower farm?